Do you think botox injection or chemotherapy could be use to kill bugs infestati

1. Starr Poetress profile image63
    Starr Poetressposted 5 years ago

Do you think botox injection or chemotherapy could be use to kill bugs infestation in the body?

There is a new infestation that bugs are living inside of people, it is more than scabies. My goal is to make people aware of this because a dear friend of mine is suffering from this. Since it takes a poison to kill bugs outside the skin, do you think things like a botox injection or like chemo since they are killing the body or a poison?

2. DreamerMeg profile image89
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

What sort of bugs do you mean? Do you mean bacteria? We have millions of friendly bacteria in our bodies. Many of them live in the gut and are VITAL to our body. Do you mean larger creatures? These could be parasites. There are many different kinds of parasites and none of them, as far as I know, is treated with botox and certainly not chemotherapy.

Does your friend ACTUALLY have bugs living inside her? How does she know? There is an illness in which people believe they have bugs under the skin but there is nothing there.

working