How can someone forget his real life pain & trouble and feel happiness?

1. blueandgreen profile image60
    blueandgreenposted 5 years ago

How can someone forget his real life pain & trouble and feel happiness?

2day I m very upset. coz my job salary reduced as company policy, which is very disturbing. what can I do? 2feel happiness:(

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

You may not believe the following I am going to say but if you have an open mind and are willing to experiment you might find this to be the solution.
    We (choose) our thoughts. We decide what we want to focus our attention on. We have the (option) to dwell on what is wrong in our lives or (imagine) the life we will have. It's the hope for a better tomorrow that we live for.
    In order to achieve a change in mental state you are liklely to need to carve out a few minutes each day to clear your mind and meditate/visualize yourself having the life you want. This is done to impress upon your subconcious.
    You can't keep doing negative self-talk and expect to feel better. One small book that is excellent in providing techniques for learning to control your thoughts is Neville Goddard's "Feeling is the Secret" … gy_b_img_z
    However if you aren't open minded enough to explore a new way of changing your frame of reference then you can use a reality check. The company you work for is not the only company in the world! You can't control what the company does but you can control whether or not you stay there! If you are unhappy with their policy you have the (option) to take your skills to another company!
    (Taking ACTION is the only thing that eliminates depression!)
    Remember life is a personal journey. YOU are responsible for your own happiness! It's your life. Take the wheel! Best of luck!