jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you usually daydream about?

1. sassymomonthego profile image59
    sassymomonthegoposted 5 years ago

What do you usually daydream about?

Sometimes when I am bored, my mind drifts to wonderland and daydream. In there, I am a billionaire, buying everything I need and I want, and helping my friends and relatives, living in my dream house, travelling around the world with my family, see my children growing up successful and me, still with my husband for the rest of my life. *sigh*

2. GiblinGirl profile image84
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

I have to say that a lot of the time I just daydream about what I'll be having at my next meal smile

3. chef-de-jour profile image95
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

My dreaming tends to focus on wild animals and what I'd be feeling if I was in their shoes so to speak! I'd give my right arm to be a bird for an hour, a hoverfly for about five minutes or a whale for a night - their dreams must be out of this world. Domestic creatures just don't do it for me.
    I also find myself fictionalising events or situations - somewhat Mittyish - if I'm in town and something/somebody interests me - not necessarily females you understand - I naturally create scenes/movements/dialogue in my head and things can get very bizarre within seconds....this all stems from me being a drama teacher and a bit of a poet but it's no excuse! The rest of the time I'm fully normal...I think.

4. Frank Menchise profile image27
    Frank Menchiseposted 5 years ago

When I was young and I had no much money, I would dream about how I could make money and get rich; then later on when I was interested in girls, I would dream about what to say and what to do when I met the girls of my dreams; but today I am dreaming about, how do I write my religious book of Reconciliation of the Universe and other personal writings. Here is a link to one of my sites,   https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/
    Prayers of Reconciliation, 12
    I hope they work one of them is in hub pages.

working