jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What pharmacy do you use and is it because of location, price, or service?

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What pharmacy do you use and is it because of location, price, or service?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7317033_f260.jpg

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 5 years ago

I use the PriceSmart Pharmacy.  I chose it for location, price, service and the reward points they offer every time I fill a prescription.  Plus, they are located in the PriceSmart grocery store so I can shop while waiting.  Works for me.

3. ExpectGreatThings profile image84
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 5 years ago

We use Walgreens because of its location - or I should say, because of its MANY locations. I have never had a problem with its prices or the service either.

4. kathyjones1952@at profile image59
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I use English Plaza Pharmacy, which is located about 5 minutes or less from where I live.  I have been using this pharmacy for years, mainly because the pharmacist there is a member of the church.  They also accept my insurance, which is Medicaid.

1. kathyjones1952@at profile image59
      kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I sometimes go to Walgreens or CVS because English Plaza Pharmacy doesn't sell cosmetics any more.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I use Walgreens the most. For 8 years, I did not get a shot. Then the state of Texas made it required for all college students to receive a meningitis shot. So I went to Walgreens, having an anxiety attack and all, where I found the shot was quick, almost painless, and the best visit I have ever experienced. And my experiences with doctors and dentists have not be fun at all. So I am loyal to my Walgreens.

6. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I use Walgreens and the local supemarket pharmacy, Publix.  They accept our insurance and are conveniently located.

7. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I try to stay away from Big Pharma poisons as much as possible.

So, I look for alternative methods of achieving the same purpose, hopefully with far better results and zero side effects.

Big Pharma kills... slowly. The more slowly, the more profits they make.

Big Pharma is anti-cure! All cancer cures, for instance, have been outlawed in the United States. It cuts into their profit model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QD72iiJ8rU

And Big Pharma, along with the thugs in AMA and FDA are trying to have vitamins outlawed, as well. If they can't make tons of profit, they want to eliminate it. With GMO, they're even outlawing natural food. No one can own seed except them, when all seed becomes patented. Mice fed GMO have become sterile! Vaccines contain poisons, including mercury!

Wake up before you grow dependent upon Big Pharma and have no other options.

8. profile image51
    sjbowers9posted 5 years ago

I use my local, small town pharmacy. They know me and my kids and are very educated in their field. Sometimes I call them before I call the doctor.

working