jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do we mean by development.

1. Divy Raghuvanshi profile image61
    Divy Raghuvanshiposted 5 years ago

What do we mean by development.

2. madmaz999 profile image59
    madmaz999posted 5 years ago

By development we I normally mean, becoming better. This is, developing social skills, or as one might say, become better at social skills. When I say development I trust that who ever is developing themselves is actually improving a capacity towards a certain goal.

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

To my mind development is evolving. Other times it's for the better and others it's for the worst. Take humanity for example it developed. On the one hand, it developed into highly intelligent human beings, while on the other, it developed into a selfish, immoral consermist society.

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's "consumerist society".

4. pramodgokhale profile image45
    pramodgokhaleposted 5 years ago

Over the centuries human became civilized and so the mindset. Development means a human who practices certain laws of own making and abide by rules.
    Our basc livelyhood and dependency on nature is the thing that makes us to fight for survival and hereafter cultures came int existence ,then we built concept development.
    Everyone needs work and for that education, skills are the necessary ingredients to achieve and build healthy socities.

5. Emanate Presence profile image76
    Emanate Presenceposted 5 years ago

Personal Development means learning from my intuitive guide, the Higher Self, and integrating the lessons into my personal characteristics.

working