jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone had success with herbalife products

1. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 4 years ago

Has anyone had success with herbalife products

I am thinking about trying the 21 day cleanse and some of the other products they have. If anyone has tried these and had success please tell me all about it. Thanks

2. Dr. Haddox profile image78
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

Herbalife is a brand of food supplements that has been around for a while and have proven to be reliable as such. Herbalife, and any other products in this one uses for a cleanse, whether it be 21 days, 14 days, or 7 days, must be considered in light of one's overall state of health. If one is a diabetic, is hypertensive or suffer from other chronic medical condition, one must use care to be certain that one does not suffer adverse reactions or complications due to unexpected outcomes of a treatment (a cleanse technique is a "treatment" in the sense that it will affect your overall body systems). A cleanse, in a sense, "stresses" one's body's systems in ways that non-physician may not be able to understand. Getting into the details of what happens to  a person's body systems on the cellular or molecular level goes far beyond the scope of this online platform and I am not quite prepared to write a hub on this topic, just now (I don't have time, right now to write a hub, actually). Think about the 21 day cleanse, read up on it, and do not go into it "with your eyes closed," so to speak. This is all that I am saying.
    Take care.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

3. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 4 years ago

Thanks Dr. Haddox. I am in good health but I will continue to do my homework before I make this decision.

1. Dr. Haddox profile image78
      Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome. I am glad that your health is good. I like the way you think, the way you proceed carefully when it comes to things pertaining to your good health. Very good. Very good, indeed. Dr. Haddox

working