jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What does the number that appears on my picture in my profile mean?

1. yoursinglepurpose profile image70
    yoursinglepurposeposted 4 years ago

What does the number that appears on my picture in my profile mean?

I have read that the number in the lower right hand corner of my profile pic represents the number of comments that has been made on the hub, but when I look at the hub itself, there are no comments appearing at the bottom at all. What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

No my friend. It is a combination of things. A mystery to most of us. The more you write and become involved in the community, such as asking and answering questions, participating in forums, etc. The higher your "hubber score" will become. The highest you can achieve is 100. Hope this helps.

1. yoursinglepurpose profile image70
      yoursinglepurposeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much for clearing that up. I have SO MUCH to learn! Can I ask you how frequentlydo you publish??

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I publish probably 3-6 hubs per week. But, that is not what is required. You will be fine if you publish that many in a few weeks or maybe a month. I would suggest writing quite often in the beginning to impress Google so you can apply for adsense smile

3. profile image59
      tomboy748posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you I just started and this is the most helpful thing I've seen so far! smile

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome.

working