jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What accomplishments should everyone have by the time they are 21?

1. slehman1021 profile image82
    slehman1021posted 4 years ago

What accomplishments should everyone have by the time they are 21?

For instance, get a job, graduate high school, etc.

2. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Well everyone is an individual and moves forward at their own pace. I would hope that an individual will have graduated high school and will be closing in on their college degree.  Hopefully, the person has some idea of what they would like to do - and have a clear idea of their likes and dislikes.  Also at 21 it would be prudent for the person to be starting to think independently and want to be close to family but out on their own, making their own way.

But again, everyone moves forward at their own pace.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Judging by most of society- A high school degree, a job, a girlfriend/boyfriend, own a car, etc.
    By my standards? A college degree (associates usually), a part-time job, your own car, a girlfriend/boyfriend that they have been with for a while or intend to keep for a while, considering what to do after college, intending on a family/house/career/graduates, one thing that makes them stand out (boating license, proud garden, exceptional cook, author, etc.). My standards are pretty high...

4. skperdon profile image85
    skperdonposted 4 years ago

A high school diploma, a job and a place in college studying your favourite subjects.

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

During the Bill Clinton Administration, the US Government formed a list of abilities that adults need and that Education and Training entities should deliver. Here's what employers want. read more