Why are some people left-handed?

1. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

Why are some people left-handed?

Almost four percent of the total population is left-handed. They are also considered to be very genius. But how does it happen?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8117805_f260.jpg

2. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Why are some people right-handed?  Ambidextrous?  Why are some artistic....musically inclined.....blonde, brunette or red-headed?   Why are some people hyper...some laid-back?   Some very shy, others assertive?   Why do some people make us laugh....while others are dull & boring?  Are tall people smarter than short?  It's all, just the WAY IT IS.....a versatile world filled with unique individuals
    South paws are no more "genius," than those who are right-handed....nor the other way around.  Both types have their positive and negative.....good and bad.....Can we ever truly make sum-all, definite statements about any one group?  Perhaps we can, but we probably can't.  More importantly, we should not.....it's all hit or miss.
    I have 4 sons.....2 right-handed......1 Lefty and 1 who uses both, equally well.  HOW this happened, I do not know.....nor do I think it matters at all.  They are who they are and do what they do.....because that's how it is.  They all have their strengths, talents and individual personalities....( as their mother, of course, while not blind to their faults....you won't hear it from me)
    Which hand do you favor?  Do you know how it happened?  Do you think that it hinders or helps you in any way? 
    A very interesting question.....a good topic for conversation.....I look forward to reading the comments!

working