jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which hand do you like more? Your left one or right one?

1. luse profile image75
    luseposted 6 years ago

Which hand do you like more? Your left one or right one?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I would have to say my right one being that I am right handed. I find it more useful, and stronger. As far as looks go, they both look the same to me.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I am right handed, so my right one.  I use it more, and am more comfortable with it.

4. mariale2003 profile image59
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

I like both, I am grateful for both...I use both to write in my key board, to touch handle my phone, to cook, to drive, to draw...Is very hard to choose even as a right handed...for me both make my life go full of  sensations.

5. VidaLovesLife profile image74
    VidaLovesLifeposted 6 years ago

I should say I don't prefer one over the other since I need, am thankful for and love both. I actually try to be ambidextrous every once in a while especially when I eat. :-) I wish my parents trained me to use both.  My predominant one is RIGHT.

6. FrugalandFab profile image58
    FrugalandFabposted 6 years ago

My left, for a few reasons:

1st: it's the hand my wedding ring is on

2nd: It is not my working (aka writing) hand therefore it gets less wear and tear and consequently my nails are prettier

3rd: due to an unfortunate tattoo choice made when I was "young and stupid" my left hand is far more scar free than my right.

7. delaneyworld profile image76
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I don't really feel comfortable answering this question.  I would never favor one hand over the other.  They are both fantastic, loving and kind.  I like to think I raised them right.  They both make very good choices and have a lifetime of adventures ahead of them.  My left hand is a little bit more artistic, while my right hand is more logical and loves to do math.  They both excel at what they love and that is what I love about them.  This girl doesn't play favorites.

8. muhaiminabd profile image57
    muhaiminabdposted 6 years ago

I use both my hands. But the more dominant right hand.

9. sahu12 profile image66
    sahu12posted 6 years ago

my left hand because it is the cleanest of them, it doesnt get dirty or infected like the right hand ,that you have to shake the whole world with, and you cant tell the state that persons hand was before the hand shake.etc.

working