jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is natural way to increase chance of conception for woman?

1. nnms profile image80
    nnmsposted 4 years ago

What is natural way to increase chance of conception for woman?

If a woman has fertility problem relating to grow and maturity of egg / ovum.

2. angryelf profile image93
    angryelfposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure about natural... but me personally? I have a similar condition. PCOS. Maybe you do as well? Anyways, there's this drug called Metformin that will help to regulate hormones because it brings down insulin levels, as well as testosterone. It is actually a diabetes controlling medicine! It allows for a healthy egg to be produced and released in a timely nature over the course of a few cycles, as insulin resistance will really mess up the menstrual cycle. Also, it's on Walmart's $4 list. You'll need a prescription. Naturally would be difficult because you're going to need hormone interference. I'm not saying the metformin WILL work, but it is VERY successful for such a cheap solution!

1. younghopes profile image73
      younghopesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agreed fully with Angryslf, metformin should be taken becauses sometimes PCOS prevents the chances of conception, it should however be taken only after talking to your doctor because he will tell you exactly, otherwise it could have negative effect

3. kalinin1158 profile image98
    kalinin1158posted 4 years ago

Prayer? Lol, I think everything happens in its time. Especially with fertility, I hear a lot of women say that it happens when you stop trying. It's because when you're trying, you put your body in a state of stress, whether you're aware of it or not, and that's exactly why you can't get pregnant - you need to relax...Good luck!

4. younghopes profile image73
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

Since you asked about natural ways, it is best to eat Dates, eat two- three dates on a daily basis.

5. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 4 years ago

Charting cycle is helpful in determining if there is short luteal phase, then hormonal balance should be addressed, also a test to determine hormone levels, particularly progesterone if there is a problem conceiving or sustaining pregnancy.