How do you cope with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?

1. Rachael4132 profile image60
    Rachael4132posted 4 years ago

How do you cope with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?

How do you cope with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? How did you react? How long have you had it? Were you have to have children?

2. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 4 years ago

I have been coping with it since I was diagnosed in my thirties when my only concern was how to correct the condition so I could have the baby I desired. I did not get pregnant during the fertility treatment. But I had two children already, unfortunately my 2nd husband had none.

Now I am living with the aftermath of heart disease and I work on the two things that stave of the symptoms, because some are still there, and that is diet and exercise. When I stay on track I do well, when not PCOS reminds me it is there.

The most important thing to me on this subject is  if you have been diagnosed recently learn everything you can about your condition and address the "future risks" with your doctor now, rather than just focusing on getting pregnant and get a doctor familiar with the condition and the related health effects later in life.

3. profile image52
    jirenbingposted 3 years ago

Here is the very good topic for you.I wish you good luck !
    url:http://menstrualcyclecalculator.net/Whatkindsofproblemsdowomenhavewiththeirperiods.html

working