Recurring death dream

1. profile image55
    phoebehopeposted 4 years ago

Recurring death dream

I have had a recurring dream now for two nights now. In the dream my twin sister dies and I wake up crying, I have recently left school and some of the people I no longer have contact with just watch me grieve in my dream. I understand dreams are for me as an individualbut I would love some advice on what this might mean.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

To dream about death represents change. Your personality or life situation is transforming for better or worse. An area of your life has come to an end, an era is over, or roles are shifting. You may also be preoccupied with someone else's death or illness. Alternatively, death in a dream can reflect failure or loss.

Seeing bad people die in your dreams is a sign that issues have been confronted. Negative aspects of the personality are being overcome by positive influences. Good people in your dreams dying symbolizes positive aspects of your personality being overcome by negative influences.

To dream of being dead represents feelings of loss or total failure. If your death takes on a more positive theme it may reflect positive changes or transformation.

To dream of people you know dying symbolizes changes to certain qualities in yourself that these people reflect in you. It may also represent your view of these people succumbing to a problem as well as shifts in their personality or lifestyle.

3. Minnetonka Twin profile image89
    Minnetonka Twinposted 4 years ago

It makes me ask the question of change in you and your twin sister's relationship. Did one of you move away? I'm an identical twin and when I've had dreams like this, it was usually because I was grieving a change in our relationship. For instance: when my twin sister got married I had a lot of these kind of dreams as I was grieving the change. I see the dream as a positive. Any dream that causes you to look at your life is a good thing. What's changed? Is it for the good or not? Let yourself grieve whatever it is.

working