jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is the STRANGEST REOCCURRING dream that YOU have had?

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What is the STRANGEST REOCCURRING dream that YOU have had?

One of my friends who was terminated from her job, has a recurring dream that she is working at the job after she was fired, unbeknowst to the human resources administrator who fired her.  Another person has a recurring dream that he has put off studying and writing his termpapers in his senior year of college, knowing that he will not graduate if he does not pass his senior courses.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8388843_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

when i was very young, like younger than 10 i would dream almost every night that i was sitting on a rock on the beach. there were dozens of alligators just walking around me. weird thing was i wasnt the least bit scared. if anything i was at peace and enjoying the scenery. i never was able to make much of it. just a strange dream.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I wrote a Hub about my re-occurring dream of fire.  The last time I had the dream, I woke up out of a sound sleep and had to make sure everything was ok.   Since writing that Hub, I haven't had the dream again.  Not to say that I won't, but I think writing about it was therapeutic for me.

4. edas88 profile image90
    edas88posted 4 years ago

My first childhood memories were that of a war - from when I was 4 until I was 8 the only things I remember are pain and suffering. My dream dates back to that time as we hid in basements - about twenty people would crowd in a room and sit there in the dark and damp, without electricity. I dream that I am trapped in such a basement with people, that there is no air or light, and the door is locked. It's not my favorite.

All my other recurring dreams have mostly to do with food, and I wake up having to sneak around the house in the middle of the night in order to plunder the fridge. I'm not a fan of being caught at it. smile

5. nisargmehta profile image83
    nisargmehtaposted 4 years ago

Hi gmwilliams, I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to share such weird and strange yet intriguing. I have written a hub "Dreams, I had!!!", which is the result of your question that made me share.

You can find it @ http://hub.me/afR0n

Enjoy it and do let me know how did you find it?

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Fascinating to say the least.

6. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

I dont have those, I have precognitive dreams and they are never the same, they are more of a continuing effect. However I will dream the same thing but in a different way.

I have to decode my dreams. I will always remember my dreams. I still remember them from over 10 years ago.

Laurie

7. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I have dreams of old houses I've lived in. I'll be there cleaning them up or doing something and then I'll open a closet or something and there will be a whole new wing to the house and it's usually huge and I'll be thinking how on earth did we not realize we had all these extra rooms? lol.

Other times different houses I've lived kind of morph into each other and my current house.

working