jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not

1. profile image50
    Courtney Michelleposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not

Hello. I took a pregnancy test and it came up with one line and a nother line going through the first line?

What dose it mean? Thanks.

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

If your saying a + that means your pregnant.

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

The box should have a full explanation of what the symbols mean. Refer to the box or your local doctor or health department.

4. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

First, why ask about this on the Internet? Should be a question to really ask a doctor.  Second, the box (or whatever packaging the test came in) should be stating what the results mean. So I'd READ it and look what it means.  Asking persons here is stupid simply because we don't know what brand of test it is, and every one is different in the symbols.  So, maybe getting off the Internet might benefit this once in finding an answer that is definitive from a human (your doctor).

5. profile image51
    jirenbingposted 3 years ago

Oviposit period is in 14 days before next menstruation commonly, and not in 14 days after the beginning of this time.You should think about what have happened in the oviposit period. Use the women tool-menstrual cycle calculator(http://menstrualcyclecalculator.net),see what have happened!

working