jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you self experienced or noticed in others the miracles in healing and cure?

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image74
    Sundeep Katariaposted 4 years ago

Have you self experienced or noticed in others the miracles in healing and cure?

2. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

I was a "member/brother in a group called OSL. It gets its name from a "physician" who was very active in archiving the healing ministry of Jesus. The Order of Saint Luke. I was not any kind of ordained person but I studied very hard and was involved in many healings that were clearly advanced through prayer and devotion.
    I would say that our love for each other is a miracle which begets more miracles and so often illnesses can be defeated at least in part by love.

An example is this. I had terminal cancer. Almost no hope. The oncologists did all they could and in my mind were miraculous. But they all said it was a miracle that I survived. I was just plain old loved to life. So I decided that while I and my health are not necessarily miraculous love is.

3. Mary Phelan profile image91
    Mary Phelanposted 4 years ago

Mum survived cancer in the same way, 10+ years and she is still with us - ultimmately, all healing is a moracle.....MP

4. mackyi profile image65
    mackyiposted 4 years ago

Most definitely, No doubt, God is still in the healing business. In fact, over the years I have been working on my job, I have seen many people being brought to the Medical Center on Stretchers -- but leaving for home walking, after months of intensive therapy and ceaseless praying.

working