Can you really 'prevent' Cancer with your diet or just minimize the risk?

1. rwelton profile image69
    rweltonposted 3 years ago

Can you really 'prevent' Cancer with your diet or just minimize the risk?

2. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 3 years ago

I don't know about diet, but you can HELP prevent cancer by avoiding processed meats, wearing high SPF sunscreen everywhere and all the time, and avoiding smoking, incense, candles, and air fresheners. I also try to avoid as many house cleaning chemicals as possible to protect my lungs--I do most of my cleaning with soapy vinegar water (see my recipe on my home page). (Soapy vinegar water just smells like a salad with a hint of clean dishes thrown in--it doesn't burn your lungs like some household cleaners do.)

3. tigerbaby777 profile image85
    tigerbaby777posted 3 years ago

Not only can you prevent cancer with diet, you can kill cancer with diet.

I am a prime example and speak from my personal experience, however, I am only in my 4th week.

Hard diet to follow at first: No sugar, grains, alcohol or starchy vegetables. Nothing that turns into sugar(glucose) in your digestive organs. Eat 80℅ alkaline foods 20℅ acid foods, gives your overtaxed pancreas , liver and kidneys a chance to do what they were created for instead of converting abundance of acidic foods to alkaline.

My tumors have started to shrink already!

I also take UNREFINED coconut oil, use coconut milk, full fat, in my morning smoothies with berries and raw, organic pea protein.

working