jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What can make me fall asleep?

1. profile image53
    danielle wagnerposted 3 years ago

What can make me fall asleep?

I have a problem with sleeping I maybe get 2 hour of sleep the most a night. When I would sleep with my ex boyfriend I would sleep fine. But now I can't sleep at all. I don't know how to fall alseep??

2. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

One natural remedy for insomnia is to eat a spoonful of raw honey before bed.  Raw honey is honey that has not bee heat treated, only filtered or strained.  Raw honey is usually available at farmer's markets or directly from a local beekeeper.

3. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

One method that works for me is watching something on TV that kind of bores me, for example a supposedly good movie with lot of dialogues. Too much talking in a monotonous tone tends to make me tired and drowsy. It also helps to have an early dinner, that gives a better more relaxed sleep. Drinking warm milk before going to bed or taking a hot shower also helps.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

This may sound silly, but cuddle with a pillow or a stuffed animal. I had a similar problem when I broke up with a boyfriend and the pillow trick worked. It wasn't long before I didn't need the pillow and could sleep through the night.

5. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Exercises help a lot. You need to enroll at any gymnasium near your house.working out will make you tire. Good eating habit make you sleep better.Do not drink coffee late unstead drink  a nice cup of tea.. Do not worry about anything. Most problems have a solutions.  If you can not sleep after trying everything people tell you.  You need to go see a psychiatrist , so he can prescribe some sleeping pills.  Good luck with love.