jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most beautiful thing to do the fight stress?

1. seankarlo21 profile image60
    seankarlo21posted 3 years ago

What is the most beautiful thing to do the fight stress?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9140106_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Prayer my friend...........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. mothersofnations profile image76
    mothersofnationsposted 3 years ago

*Prayer*  Tune out everything around you, helps to play some worship music (youtube) and focus on communicating with God. Ask Him to help you see and to guide you. Break it down with Him and try to see outside the box - God will reveal things to you that you may not have realized. Trust & have faith that He hears you and will answer you, if you really want Him to.
    God bless you...

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Philippians 4:6,7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 17:7,8 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.”

4. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

The most beautiful thing you could do to yourself "&" others at the same time, is to learn mindful distraction/meditation + emotions & feelings control practice..The training will help you realise that your causing your own stress by how your thinking at the time, & also how to remove the stressful thoughts until you don't give them to yourself any more..It's the end of anger, sadness, depression etc, because you will realise through the training that your sending them to yourself..Once you realise that, your'l find it very hard to "allow" yourself to manifest unwanted emotions & feelings.

5. profile image53
    Loveculinaryposted 3 years ago

Do a nature walk put some very relaxing music on I like the Native American music with the sounds of nature in the background and just walk or find a peaceful park and sit and watch nature. While listening to the music you will be very relaxed.

working