Can I claim compensation

  1. profile image52
    umbro1968posted 3 years ago

    Can I claim compensation

    ive been on a drug called quieiapine for 2 years and now ive developed a really bad cataract, my question is am I entitled do compensation because of this.

  2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

    While reading about this medication I came to the warning signs. One of the signs was a decrease in vision. I suggest you stop taking this medication and talk with your doctor immediately.

  3. profile image54
    Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years ago

    You definitely need to speak with your doctor but do not stop immediately as it may be a drug that one has to be weaned off of due to it could cause other heath problems if you stop cold turkey.