How can I lose 40lbs in six months for the military?

1. keshab21 profile image60
    keshab21posted 3 years ago

How can I lose 40lbs in six months for the military?

I want to join the military preferably Army.

2. profile image55
    Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years ago

Look up "Wheat Belly Diet" basically give up wheat and gluten, artificial flavors and colors, processed foods. Eat nutrient dense foods, protein, vegetables, fruits and whole grains like quinoa, chia seeds. there is a food list available on line. Not only will you feel better but will start losing weight, I lost 15 lbs in a couple of months and it will kick your metabolism into gear and will see fat melt away.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 3 years ago

Start a regular workout routine. You're going to have to work out a lot to get in and then you're going to have to go through Basic training which is going to kick your butt. Also do some research on nutrition and learn how to eat better. Talk to recruiters and see what they would recommend you do to give you a better chance of getting in.

Be careful cutting certain things out of your diet because once you're in basic you eat what's in front of you. (According to my sister meal times were very short and you basically have to shove as much food in your mouth as you can because you only get a few minutes.)