If my hub is unpublished for unfounded sexual content, can Google still pick up

1. liladybugz26 profile image86
    liladybugz26posted 3 years ago

If my hub is unpublished for unfounded sexual content, can Google still pick up the article?

Hi Hubbers,

I spent many hours and put a great deal of research into my latest article. It was just deemed unpublishable because HubPages says it promotes sexual aids, toys and enhancements, and has sexually explicit content, including descriptions of sexual acts, tips, or practices.

This is a health article. The products are not a sex aids, but health aids that preventing bladder and uterine prolapse. as a result of long term use increased sexual enhancement will result, but they are not enhancements themselves.

I'm afraid my article will be wasted. Can Google still pick this up?

Thanks.

2. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 3 years ago

Google Adsense is more picky than is Hubpages. If you can't publish the article with ads, than you should still be able to publish it without ads. In that case, yes, Google will still find it. I have an article without ads, and when I search for the article on Google, it pops up at the top of the list.

You do have to publish it, though. If you are saying that you can't publish it even without ads, then no, Google won't be able to see it. Unpublished it is just sitting around on Hubpages' servers.

working