jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

If you wake up and it is sunny, do you feel in a special happy mood?

1. the unnamed profile image54
    the unnamedposted 3 years ago

If you wake up and it is sunny, do you feel in a special happy mood?

Why? Why not? What if it is not sunny?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9229238_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

Sometimes, although I like a good thunderstorm.

the unnamedposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Why do you think the weather influences our mood?

3. profile image54
    Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years ago

Definitely, if the sun is not shining outside then I am not shining inside, but as soon as the sun starts shining my mood brightens. I have issues in the winter time and have to take a lot of vitamin D3 to keep a sunny attitude.

the unnamedposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is very interesting! What exactly happens to you in the winter?

2. profile image54
      Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I feel down, I would never use the word depressed but definitely feel low. Little energy and have to force myself to get out of bed. I live in Indianapolis, IN and hate it when it is dark at 5 pm in the winter time.

4. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I live in southeast USA. It's pretty much sunny year round. So no, if I wake up and it's sunny it isn't anything special. In fact in the late summer months I actually dread waking to sunny days because I know sun equals horribly hot days. My moods have never changed based on weather. My husband's do though. If it's overcast or raining he isn't as happy.

5. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I live in Texas. It's almost always sunny here, so sunshine doesn't make me happy---especially in August, when temperatures never dip below 80 degrees at night, and can get over 100 most days.

Rain. Rain makes me smile. We see it so rarely. It makes everything in my garden perk up, which makes me happy.

working