I had a dream that my bedroom was full of fish. Both big and small

1. profile image53
    Chi Ezehposted 3 years ago

I had a dream that my bedroom was full of fish. Both big and small

I had a dream last night that my room was filled with life fish. A lot of fish swarming on the ceiling above my bed, very close to the ceiling. . I was really scared because I know that fish doesn't survive out water... Please can someone help?

2. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

Hi Chi, Seeing one's bedroom in dream represents inner thoughts. Whereas seeing fish in the dream represents both worries and abundance in blessings. It seems you are into tightening the bond with your friends and relatives, with a mixed feeling of positive and negative outcome. This is what I know. If this is true you should move ahead with a positive frame of mind, bringing people together is a noble cause, God will surely help you.
    Another interpretation is that if more than four fishes appear in the dream it could mean, money. You may get money in abundance. Stand up and apply yourself to the potentials, who knows when God will open the doors of prosperity for you. We wish you all the best.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

You are "sleeping with the fishes" perhaps you are feeling guilty about something you have done in your past (you may not be cautiously aware of what it was). Anyways you are concerned about a possible contract killing...