jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favorite thing to do when you're sick?

1. JMcFarland profile image89
    JMcFarlandposted 3 years ago

What's your favorite thing to do when you're sick?

When you're gone alone and feeling under the weather,  what are your go to ideas to feel better?   Movie marathon?   Snack food?   Staying in bed?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I prefer bed, my laptop, and Netflix. If I'm not contagious I like snuggling with my youngest. I don't eat alot when I'm sick. I depend on my coffee!

3. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 3 years ago

Bed, laptop, snacks if it's not a "ewww...food" bug, and Pepsi Max....currently have nasty headcold, and had to do all this just the other day!

4. supremeupbeat k profile image69
    supremeupbeat kposted 3 years ago

philosophical thoughts will come and the inner poet order to take the pen.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I get my pillow, lay down on the couch, and cover up with my quilt. I'll usually turn on the television to a marathon of my favorite show. I won't watch much because all I want to do is sleep, but the sound being on low is soothing.

1. JMcFarland profile image89
      JMcFarlandposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is pretty much my method,  to.

6. profile image0
    Mel92114posted 3 years ago

Movie marathon in bed with a cup of my favorite tea is my go-to routine. Nothing quite like some good rest and relaxation to get me back in ship-shape soon.

7. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11809228_f260.jpg

Well believe it or not, I write. Now I must admit that I also write when I am not sick. Does that make me sick? I think not, I would just conclude that with the exception of my Better-Half, who truly knows me, I would like to project that come H - e - double hockey sticks or high water, I write whenever I can and sickness just allows me to write in perhaps a different mind-set, one which as my Better-Half would suggest, ignites him to write almost belligerently enough to affect most negatively those who are considered most saintly yet perhaps in need of the proverbial "come-down-to-earth" subtle stab to create a literary dialogue.
    NOTE: this message was constructed by a healthy (not sick) person.

8. Crissylite profile image76
    Crissyliteposted 3 years ago

I would lay in bed, watch a good movie, eat chicken noodle soup and call up a friend if I'm up for it.

working