Did possible for height grow after age of 26 years?

1. profile image52
    rajan dassposted 3 years ago

Did possible for height grow after age of 26 years?

Sir I am 26 year old boy and I have to increase my height for 3-4 inches so pls suggest me and I am now 5.3 inches.did possible my height grow tell me

2. profile image0
    luvugoluposted 3 years ago

It is really difficult to increase height after the age of 26, primarily due to the fact that the bones stop growing at this age. Surgeries and growth hormones which promise height growth in adults are potentially dangerous and detrimental for the body. However, with a few tricks and tips, it is possible to add a few inches or at least appear taller.

1. Proper Diet and Nutrition:- Proper diet and nutrition play a vital role in improving your height. Your body should be able to absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to incorporate them into your system for the proper growth and height gain. A balanced diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, iodine and magnesium is extremely important for proper growth. Intake of trans-fats and saturated fats should be restricted as they are difficult to digest and interfere with the absorption of nutrients.

2. Exposure to Sunlight:- Sunlight is one of the most important sources of vitamin D. Vitamin D contributes to your height in the greatest way because of its effect on bone growth. Exposure to sunlight allows your body to get the required dose of Vitamin D. Sunbathing, especially early in the morning or late afternoon, can be very beneficial because the ultraviolet radiation is at its lowest during this time.

3. Stretching and Exercise:- Exercise is extremely crucial to gain good height as growth is stimulated when the body is being exercised and stretched. Apart from exercise, sports activities like cycling and swimming can also help in increasing height.

4. Yoga:- Apart from regular exercising, practicing yoga also helps in maintaining the correct posture and thus contributes not only to height gain, but to the overall development of your body. The different yoga positions make your body supple, besides stimulating the growth hormones.

5. Proper Sleep:- Adequate sleep is absolutely essential due to the fact that the growth hormone does its job of thickening and lengthening your bones during deep sleep. Correct sleeping posture is also crucial for proper growth. Deep sleep on a daily basis in conjunction with proper diet and exercise should be achieved.

6 Drink Loads of Water:- Drinking plenty of water has manifold advantages. Firstly, it keeps the body fresh by flushing out toxins; secondly it keeps the organs fit, especially the digestive system, thus promoting better absorption of essential nutrients in the body. This is also advantageous for growth in height.

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but the chances of you growing anymore are slim to none. Your height should not be something to worry about. You are a grown adult. I suggest you find a way to come to terms with your height. It isn't a bad thing unless you make it a bad thing.

working