jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I grow taller?

1. xmetow profile image85
    xmetowposted 5 years ago

How can I grow taller?

2. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

Obviously having a good diet and lots of exercise when you are young will help you to achieve your maximum height, but there's no real way to grow taller as far as I am aware. I think it's pretty much pre-determined in your genetics, if your mother, father and other close relatives are tall then it's a good guess that you will be too, if not then you might have to get used to living on the shorter side of life smile

You don't mention how old you are or how tall you are? If you're still in your teens then it's likely that you haven't stopped growing yet, you never know - you might have another growth spurt!

3. profile image0
    AndriyRposted 5 years ago

Eating lots of carrots would be a great advantage as they contain carotene which is the main drive factor in getting taller in terms of nutrition.
    Also, consider hanging on a horizontal bar for as long as you can (it is also good for back bone). Those two helped me when I was in the age of 15-17.
    try to avoid exercises which build too much of muscles (weights lifting)

4. JamesGrantSmith profile image59
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Honestly, most people wouldn't grow taller. Height is usually genetics, however things like Diet and Exercise cannot do any harm.