jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Is there anyone who is willing to teach an early twenties young woman, how to be

1. Auriana Organo profile image60
    Auriana Organoposted 3 years ago

Is there anyone who is willing to teach an early twenties young woman, how to be a White Witch?

I only want to be taught how to strenghten my mind/spiritual/energies. I have researched many sites and saved alot of information. But I really want a teacher who is willing to share some advice on what I can do to become a full fledged white witch correctly.  I cannot pay money, but I can pay attention. Please, I don't need fake or untrue help. I am just a normal person looking for guidance in the right path. Thats all. Please take care smile

2. emilyzeinert profile image61
    emilyzeinertposted 3 years ago

In all honesty, the path to your enlightenment starts with you. Learning to let go, open your 3rd eye and simply be.
    Have you tried visualizations and and meditation? I found that meditation is useless for me, my mind is impossible to shut up, so it never worked. However, visualizations work wonders for me.
    The joy of Paganism is that there is no right or wrong answer or ways to practice. You need to follow your instincts and allow the powers to guide you. It's all there, you just need to learn to listen to it and follow it.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to ask me anything more if you are curious smile
    Blessed be xx

1. Auriana Organo profile image60
      Auriana Organoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have tried meditation, which only resulted in a me sleeping soundly. I do not understand much on visualization.  I have a high intuition, and can read people through body language/vibe/ words usage. I can invision preminitions. Am even palm reading

2. emilyzeinert profile image61
      emilyzeinertposted 3 years agoin reply to this

One of the visualization techniques I use is to shut my eyes and imagine a third eye on my forehead. Focus on it and think about what you want to see through that eye. As you open your eyes, imagine you are opening that one with them. It really helps

3. Auriana Organo profile image60
      Auriana Organoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much. I will give your advice a try. May i view you as my teacher, please ma'am? I would be so very honored, trully smile

4. emilyzeinert profile image61
      emilyzeinertposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would be honoured that you would view me as such!

working