What are the components that makes children from small families(1-2 children per

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What are the components that makes children from small families(1-2 children per family) VASTLY more

successful in terms of educational &/or career attainment than children from large families (6 and more children per family)who have LOW success levels in terms of &/or career attainment?Children from small families had myriad educational and cultural opportunities/advantages that children from large families DON'T have.Children from large families typically grew up in socioeconomic poverty which resulted in them not wanting anything in life, being satisfied with very little.Children from large families have a poverty mindset while children from small families have an abundance mindset.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12211028_f260.jpg

2. Amanda Howdeshell profile image74
    Amanda Howdeshellposted 3 years ago

Not all families who have a lot of children are poor. Likewise, not all families with only one or two children are financially stable.

I'll concede that the children from wealthy families are more likely to have a higher education because it's more easily obtained. However, children from impoverished families have more opportunities than you might think.

I can think of a few individuals from financially comfortable families, who had their college prepaid, and have amounted to absolutely nothing. I can also think of individuals from large families, who had very little growing up, who are wildly successful now.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

GREAT answer, Amanda, THANK YOU!

working