jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

HOW do you measure success? Is it having a fulfilling, satisfying career; is it

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

HOW do you measure success?  Is it having a fulfilling, satisfying career; is it earning a high five

figures or more per year; is it having great friends and supportive, loving family; is it spiritual attainment and peace,; is it a life well-earned and well-lived on YOUR terms; and/or is it a combination thereof?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12119011_f260.jpg

2. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I believe whatever makes one happy,mine is family, they are my success story.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 2 years ago

I measure success by how much a person achieves his or her goals.  Also, if a person is content in life, then I believe that is success.

4. profile image0
    M Sarthakposted 2 years ago

Success, for me is measured by the ability to be stable and grounded in pleasure and pain, achievement and failure, appreciation and criticism, etc. True success is just to be Yourself in a world which constantly tries to change you.
    The truth, however is that we all are born successful. We just need to look within and keep reminding it to ourselves.

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good answer indeed!

5. Edwin Thomas profile image75
    Edwin Thomasposted 2 years ago

If you feel happy and content with the life you live then I would say that you are successful in your life. If you are discontent and unhappy then you haven't tasted success yet

working