jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Have you felt drained lately?

1. steve8miller profile image80
    steve8millerposted 2 years ago

Have you felt drained lately?

My energy has been down lately a little bit. I have noticed my families energy is down as well. Have you noticed anyone feeling the same way? I have even heard of my neighbor saying the same thing. How about you?

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

yes I think it is the change of season, maybe to much fresh air?

3. theCozyColordan profile image60
    theCozyColordanposted 2 years ago

I thought it was just me! I am very excited for spring time to come out strong and have that travel itch that cannot be reached at the moment...

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Steve......You say it's you, your family and even your neighbor who are feeling drained of energy?  I am in no way an alarmist, but I suggest you place a call into the nearest Environmental Health Dept. 
    Seriously, have you considered it could be an issue of something in the air/atmosphere in your particular area?  It certainly can't hurt to have it checked out.  That's their job.....they won't charge you.   
    Aside from this, there are so many numerous reasons that might explain listlessness, you'd have to investigate by process of elimination.  That should wear you out completely!!   LOL.  Good luck.

1. steve8miller profile image80
      steve8millerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is interesting as I live in Kentucky for the moment and we live near a sewage runoff water fountain thing. Actually no one in the neighborhood really knows the function of the sewage fountain.Being poor in KY our rights are hit.We got black mold 2

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

U have exposed serious red flags.Pls contact the Environmental Health Protection Dept in your area..Document all info, proof,& concerns you can. request an investigation of the area & ask 4 explanations 4 sewer & blk mold!  It is your rig

3. steve8miller profile image80
      steve8millerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have actually contacted my local legal aid line to fight the issue of the mold. However, they have never returned my phone calls, legal aid in my opinion is only for people who know someone. Then they by doing pro bono work help friends not us.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Legal aid not of much help at this point.They MAY later, especially if there are more people in your area w/ the issue of fatigue. (power in numbers)  Worse comes to worse, Erin Brockovitch can be reached online!  You have the right 4 action.

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I guess it is the weather, morning was sunny but by mid afternoon rained and now the heat is up coming from the ground. fet moody

6. steve8miller profile image80
    steve8millerposted 2 years ago

Great answers everyone this is very interesting and I wish I would have gotten a few more answers. I know how it is to be down here screaming to the world, "Help" but our cries fall silent in this vast fast moving world. This is why I am attempting to start a new type of charity called Gr8ForHumanity. I know how calling into legal aid is pointless as you never get a callback.

So many times I have tried in vain to do something positive for others when it comes to those serious matters such as this. I have pictures of the mold in our house, and as for our backyard and the sewage runoff fountain I do not even know what to do. Our county is not one that does anything without first paying someone. I have been threatened and even been put through an illegal eviction because they want to hide the issue.

I thank you, Paula, for being human. It is rare I come across someone who actually cares. Our system is not set up to help the people who really need it. From my training in Social Work, I have seen a broken system that tends to break good people down rather than allow good people to help.

Thanks again everyone Good Luck and God Bless I am praying for us all. If you have time look into Gr8ForHumanity if we do not start soon we will see the world get dark because all the lights have been extinguished.

working