How happy do you consider yourself to be with your life? Rate from 1 to 5 and st

1. raeyecarlos profile image72
    raeyecarlosposted 2 years ago

How happy do you consider yourself to be with your life? Rate from 1 to 5 and state why.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12866900_f260.jpg

2. MarieLB profile image83
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

It is the sixty four thousand dollar question, isn't it raeyecarlos? 

Most of us live an up and down sort of life.  Often those who'se life is on an even keel are the ones whose highs and lows have been 'trimmed' to avoid the disruption of high excitement, and low desperate feelings.

When asked how happy one is, we usually tick off what has been happening the last week, month or more and answer accordingly. 

If one wanted to give an honest and complete answer, it would take many pages, no doubt.

I cannot give you a rating, but I can tell you that at 76 I am much more often happy, and certainly more content that any other time in my life.

1. raeyecarlos profile image72
      raeyecarlosposted 2 years agoin reply to this

MarieLB, I am glad to hear that you are now happier and more content at this point. I'm sure that your stage can also be filled with much doubt and anxiety depending on how one has lived his or her life. I can only pray that I'd feel the same in time

working