What technological or medical breakthrough during your lifetime are you most gra

1. Johnny James A profile image77
    Johnny James Aposted 19 months ago

What technological or medical breakthrough during your lifetime are you most grateful for?

It is amazing all of the medical and technological breakthroughs which has come about in a relatively short period of time. This past weekend I was visiting my parents and they remember the Polio vaccine coming out being a big deal.  It is amazing that certain things like Polio is something I have never concerned myself with because of a medical breakthrough which occurred prior to my birth.  What breakthroughs have occurred during your lifetime that you remember as being huge (to you personally or to the world as a whole).

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 19 months ago

I would have to say the polio vaccine. I remember sitting in line waiting for my turn to get the shorts. There were three spaced out over several weeks. At the time it was just an annoyance but once I was out and working I started realizing how many people had been affected by polio. Not everyone had a severe case but they still suffered muscle problems later in life. Post-polio syndrome is not really a disease but rather a side effect of the original polio but it can ruin the person's life.

3. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 19 months ago

Mine mp3,I have;always been a music fan but cassetes wear out and cds scratch,love digital and no storage problems

working