jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think technological breakthroughs and developments are helping mankind ?

1. lsgondane profile image61
    lsgondaneposted 7 years ago

Do you think technological breakthroughs and developments are helping mankind ?

How is scientific inventions and discoveries effecting mankind, in a positive or a negative way.

2. Micky Dee profile image79
    Micky Deeposted 7 years ago

Unless man upholds the Golden Rule- and insists that the Golden Rule is the highest of all laws -ALL is lost, absolutely ALL is lost regardless of "progress". God bless!

3. ltstajul profile image57
    ltstajulposted 7 years ago

your answer is here http://takaclick.blogspot.com

4. selfbetter profile image56
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

No question in my mind technology improves our lives. I love history and I enjoy SF books. I have always dreamed about going back in time and living in certain periods of history. But the fact is the moment my tooth starts hurting I would want to go back to the future.

Problems appear when people use inventions to hurt themselves or others, but we do the same with many "natural" things too.

I believe everything good is inspired by God. When scientists or engineers seek solutions to problems, they eventually find them, because it is just a promise He has given.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

yes and no. some are awesome but many will , in the end do more harm then good.

6. Dawit T profile image75
    Dawit Tposted 6 years ago

It depends on the breakthrough. If some terrorists just found a way to bomb every city in Europe in a week, that would be kinda bad. But if a pair of glasses could restore the vision of blind people, I would consider it a good thing.

working