Hi all, this is the first time me posting on here and will really appreciate if

1. profile image59
    Barbara76posted 15 months ago

Hi all, this is the first time me posting on here and will really appreciate if somebody could help.

I been having extremely faint lines on pregnancy test and I mean hardly noticeable.  Problem is that they show very faint for couples of day then nothing for another day or so then very faint again. What's going on? Pls help I'm due af between today and tomorrow.  Very confused at the moment on what is happening. Does anybody know what is happening pls?

2. JeniferRW profile image82
    JeniferRWposted 15 months ago

I would wait another week then try another pregnancy test.  Your hormones sound a little crazy right now if your period is due within the next couple of days.  Generally if any lines show at all on the test you are pregnant.  Your body releases a specific hormone when you are pregnant and that is what triggers the lines for the test to show up at all.  If your body is producing that hormone, even enough to show the lines albeit faint lines, then the chances are good that you are actually pregnant.

1. profile image59
      Barbara76posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for reply. Af was due on the 7th but didn't show, instead by the evening I got a slightly more visible positive. Today 8th, around 11/12 am I started to bleed, not the usual heavy period, but more lighter. I just don't know what is going on

working