Food for sinuses and cough

1. Ani Elvis profile image59
    Ani Elvisposted 14 months ago

Food for sinuses and cough

I always have allergy and cough each time am exposed to harsh weather especially cold or winter time..

2. simplehappylife profile image83
    simplehappylifeposted 14 months ago

You might want to consider taking a green tea supplement daily like I do.  I take 2 green tea capsules daily.  It naturally boosts the immune system.  On days that I feel like I'm coming down with something, I'll take a couple extra at one time, shortly after, I feel better.  I also take 1 whole food vitamin every day and that definitely helps me smile 

Here's what I take, in case you're wondering (don't know where you live in the world, I get my supplements from Walmart, but you can find them on Amazon as well).  FYI-the whole food supplement is the version for Men (I obviously take the woman's vitamin and it has done amazing things for my overall health).

Here is the multi-vitamin --> … t/14974042

Here is the green tea supplement--> … t/11047683

3. Amanda Marshay profile image84
    Amanda Marshayposted 14 months ago

I personally am a total believer in fresh ginger, and aromatherapy. If you're battling the seasonal allergies and irritants, try having a cup of warm ginger-lemon water every morning, with honey. Ginger is a natural antihistamine and helps to break up chest congestion. Also, maybe introducing a humidifier at night would help you so your throat doesn't become dry. Humidifiers also help to ease the symptoms of colds or other respiratory issues.

Place a few drops of frankincense in a diffuser, or put a few drops on your shower floor the next time you take a shower. It helps to boost the immune system, and is an anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic, disinfectant and much more.