Do people live in the province are the poor one?

1. Drake Hunter profile image60
    Drake Hunterposted 14 months ago

Do people live in the province are the poor one?

Many of us may think that living in the province is not a good one.Maybe yes for some people who are immune living in the urban or city area but let me tell you that living in the province is absolutely amazing.People in the village plant vegetables and raise livestocks for daily consumption if there are excess they sell it for living.On the other hand, people living in the city have to work hard in a company to earn salary and buy food.My point is people in the province cultivate their own food while people in the city work for it.What is your thought about this?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13399752_f260.jpg

2. eirofficial3112 profile image84
    eirofficial3112posted 14 months ago

I really do disagree about this urban stereotype of living in the province means you are poor.

Living in the province, as Drake said, is really the best experience. And yes it's true that people in the province are kind and most of them, if not all, are really hospitable. They help you in the way they can. And what I like most in the province is the fresh air and the soil beaming with plant life (it's really rare in the city in my case since it's always concrete).

Anyways, as for the wealth, most of the people I know owns a farm that sells well and some even are richer than my family even though we lived in the city.

I hope this answers your questions well enough smile

3. Drake Hunter profile image60
    Drake Hunterposted 14 months ago

Your answer is awesome.Yes people in the province are very hospitable and they have unique closeness especially with families and neighbors.Thanks a lot.

working