jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you usually do when you feel bored?

1. Debangee Mandal profile image59
    Debangee Mandalposted 12 months ago

What do you usually do when you feel bored?

Many people choose to do things which they never do.. I am one of those people, I usually cook. What do you do? I would love to know.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13486943_f260.jpg

2. KsenijaZ profile image94
    KsenijaZposted 12 months ago

When alone I am never bored, because there are a lot of things I can do (read, watch a movie, browse the net, write, cook, ...).
    More annoying is when I am bored while people around ... in those situations I try to somehow entertain myself (look for some details on people, escape in my daydreaming, walk, talk, ...)

Debangee Mandalposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Very well expressed..I really appreciate your way of keeping yourself busy while you are bored.

3. SherrieWeynand profile image90
    SherrieWeynandposted 12 months ago

I wish I could find occasional time to be bored. It seems like we are always going... if not going, writing. Not complaining though, I love this beautiful chaos.

That's nice!

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 12 months ago

Deb.....I am never bored~~literally, NEVER, nor have I been bored for even 5 minutes in the past 50 years!  I can't even relate to what it might feel like to be bored.
    My life is active and filled with activities, projects, work, play, hobbies, volunteer work, involvement in clubs and organizations, spending time with family & friends & helping others through charity events.  In fact, a few years ago, I published a hub precisely about "boredom."
    When I find my self with nothing to do, that is my signal that a long, wonderful & productive day is at a close and it is then time for me unwind, relax and prepare to retire.~~in common ordinary terms,  "Hit the sack!"  I'm even active while asleep because I tend to dream nightly!  LOL.....
    I absolutely LOVE the kitten photo.,  What a precious baby!  Peace, Paula

Well said! You are quite an active person I must say. Thanks for your generous words.

working