jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is the easy way to get rid of sinus headache?

1. tiniewinne profile image72
    tiniewinneposted 11 months ago

What is the easy way to get rid of sinus headache?

headache is annoying, especially is it stays for few days. Is there any remedy other than caffeine or Tylenol to get rid of this?

2. Spanish Food profile image92
    Spanish Foodposted 11 months ago

Try a steam: Boil some water in a saucepan with high sides. When it is rolling, remove from the heat and place on a heat-proof surface, with a dish towel underneath to keep it from sliding around. Throw in some rosemary, thyme, sliced lemon, or peppermint tea. Grab a big towel and throw it over your head AND the pot, and inhale the steam. (If it gets too hot or you feel light-headed, come out from under the towel for a few minutes and then try again.)

If this seems too complex, simply put a washcloth in the hot water and lie down with it on your face.

I hope you get some relief!

tiniewinneposted 11 months agoin reply to this

hey
      thank you so much , this is really awesome, I just did with steam no addition, still works

2. Spanish Food profile image92
      Spanish Foodposted 11 months agoin reply to this

I am so glad it helped!

3. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13526211_f260.jpg

Using (plastic) Netti-Pot nasal rinse, daily, is one way to get rid of sinus headache. Add a pinch of sea salt into the netti pot and distilled water, never use tap water.

And take Rite-Aid brand "Cold & Flu relief," nighttime, the green liquid that contains antihistamine.

tiniewinneposted 11 months agoin reply to this

sounds like good plan, will try it

working