What is anxiety?

1. profile image56
    Brianna Vargasposted 8 months ago

What is anxiety?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 8 months ago

A state of feeling "anxious" or worried about what could happen.
    Sometimes we put too much emphasis on trying to be perfect or wanting perfection. We worry about looking foolish or having things go wrong which we have no control over.
    This type of thinking robs you of enjoying "the now".
    Do your best, be yourself, and let the chips fall where they may.
    Imagine being at the beach on a sunny day but instead of enjoying it you're stressing out because the weather man said (tomorrow) it's going to rain. Let tomorrow take care of itself!

3. Stella Kaye profile image89
    Stella Kayeposted 7 months ago

Anxiety neurosis is basically conflict in the mind and is a serious mental disorder which can cause a nervous breakdown if not treated correctly. The condition can be managed with medication but there's no actual cure. People with anxiety neurosis will worry about anything and everything however trivial the problem might appear to others. My mother suffered from this condition for most of her adult life and lived to a grand old age. People who suffer from anxiety need constant reassurance that everything's going to be all right so that panic doesn't set in. Sometimes they can fare remarkably well in a crisis only to go to pieces some months later. This is what happened with my mother on several occasions throughout her life in instances usually involving the loss of a loved one. I'd advise anyone who thinks they might have this disorder, to seek medical help straightaway so the correct treatment can be given.