jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Im 2days late on my period but done 2 tests but negative what does that mean??

1. profile image60
    Lisa Athertonposted 7 months ago

Im 2days late on my period but done 2 tests but negative what does that mean??

2. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 7 months ago

Lisa......What this means is.....You need to visit a clinic or see a Medical Dr..   You should definitely NOT ask such questions on a public site, to strangers who couldn't possibly do anything but guess at an answer.  No one CARES how "late" you are.  This is not the business of the public.  Show some personal integrity!!

1. profile image60
      Lisa Athertonposted 7 months agoin reply to this

you have been very rude thats not nice

3. Necento anto profile image87
    Necento antoposted 7 months ago

Hello Lisa, If I was in your shoes and I am late on my periods, I would visit my gynaecologist because he/ she will be in the best position to tell me what's going on and do the necessary tests. People on this site can just give their personal opinions and it might not be true in your case. Having said that there are many reasons for getting periods late, not just pregnancy. Visit your gynaecologist and let them give a proper diagnosis. Hope this helps.

4. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 7 months ago

You have to be a certain number of days after your missed period before a home pregnancy test will be effective. 2 days is simply too soon to know. Go see a doctor and have them do a blood test for you. That's the only way to be sure anyway. They would also be better able to advise you than strangers on the internet. We're not doctors and if we were we couldn't legally advise you.

working