jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

First time pregnancy

1. profile image61
    shanicebaierposted 5 months ago

First time pregnancy

i am 2 days late and I dont  know what to do and this is my first child every at 22 and I am having cramps on my right side of my belly button what does that mean

2. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 5 months ago

First, if you truly believe you are with child, take the test to confirm it. Chances are you are only late and the cramps are telling you so.  Second, ask an expert before spilling your guts on a writing site. This way you will get a professional answer without worry of who is answering such an important question.  Good luck.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 months ago

If you think you may be pregnant the first thing you should do is take an at-home pregnancy test. Then depending on the result go see a doctor. They are the only one who can give you accurate advice. However most pregnancy tests won't work until two weeks after your missed period. This gives you enough time to determine if you are pregnant or your period is just late.

4. Necento anto profile image88
    Necento antoposted 5 months ago

Hey shanice,
    Sometimes periods can come 2-3 days late. Don't just assume you are pregnant. Do the pregnancy test and also visit your gynaecologist, he/she is the one who can tell  what is going on with your reproductive system. People here can only give opinions which may or may not be right in your case.