jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Could I be pregnant?

1. profile image54
    KaayCooperposted 2 years ago

Could I be pregnant?

I'm 17, I'm just becoming sexually active. I had unprotected sex on the 25th of April & my period was supposed too come on the 18th & its now 6 days late, I have a regular period. Could I be pregnant?

2. Peggasuse profile image86
    Peggasuseposted 2 years ago

If you had sex on April 25th and today is May 24, then you're not 6 days late.  You're a month late.  I'd get a pregnancy test to know for sure.

1. Aime F profile image85
      Aime Fposted 2 years agoin reply to this

...no. That's not how it works. She's 6 days late if her period was due on May 18th.

2. Peggasuse profile image86
      Peggasuseposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Ok, you're right.  May wasn't mentioned so I guess I was just focusing on April.  Sorry.  Anyway, if that was the only day she had sex between then and now, then I'd say she might be one month pregnant.  But again, a pregnancy test will tell all.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12407421_f260.jpg

I think that you ought to go to Planned Parenthood and get that pregnancy test.  If you are pregnant, it is time to go to the next step.  You are too young to have a child, you have your whole life ahead of you.  Also, you should discuss birth control options with a Planned Parenthood doctor.  In this day and age of advanced contraception, it is inexcusable to have irresponsible sex.   Too many young girls have their lives ruined by having unplanned teenage pregnancies.  Either take birth control or say NO.

4. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

There is a way. You can find out about pregnancy. You need to buy a test pregnancy kit. Or you need to go to The Planparenthood clinic to check on your health situation. Do not wait too long. It could be something else.

5. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

If you had unprotected sex then it is of course always possible that you're pregnant. The only way you can know for sure is to take a test, and now at 6 days late you'll get an accurate response.

working