|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
According to the FDA (2015), after lens replacement surgery, some of the precautions you will have to take include the following:
1) Making sure to wash your hands well before putting drops or other medication in your eye.
2) Use medications as prescribed to aid in minimizing the risk of infection and inflammation. Serious infection or inflammation can lead to vision loss.
3) Not getting water in your eyes until your doctor says it is okay to do so.
4) Not bending over from the waist (for example, to pick up objects on the floor) or lifting heavy objects. This can lead to undue pressure to your eyes.
5) Not engage in any strenuous activity until your doctor says it is okay to do so.
by Liz Elias5 years ago
I just want to shout out to all my fellow hubbers, whose writings I enjoy; whose advice and suggestions I value, and whose comments I appreciate.I am already on a semi-hiatus from writing new articles, waiting to see...
by Liz Elias5 years ago
Here's a mystery.... I have published 2 hubs in the past week.The first was a silly poem I dashed off in about 5 minutes--pure fluff, with zero expectations for traffic, earnings, ranking or anything else. ...
by Paula2 years ago
What can people do to avoid needing to get hip replacement surgery?Is there anything people can do to avoid ever needing to get a hip replacement? Even if not 100% effective in preventing, how about putting it...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.