The prevention of infection, increase water quantity is very important, daily urine to ensure greater than 1.5 litres women, men more than 2 litres
* Avoid bubble – baths.
* If you swim, you must take extra precaution. A swimming pool breeds a host of microbes. Shower immediately. UTI and Swimming do not go well with each other.
* Don’t share individual things - like towels and soaps.
* You must pass urine after sexual intercourse.
* Do you suffer from constipation often? Check it by drinking plenty of water.
* Be very particular in matters of hygiene.
* UTI is not very common in men, whereas it is common and recurs frequently in women.
* There are a lot many other do’s and don’ts if you’re a female, so mail me your gender.
* Regarding the involuntary passage of urine, how bad is it? Is there constant dribbling, all day long? Or is there incontinence only if you cough or sneeze or strain?
* This will get checked once the infection is controlled. You might have to take a course of antibiotics if the infection persists.
I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
That being said....I read somewhere years ago that taking Alka Seltzer at the onset of a UTI will elimate it. I have tried this more than once - It has worked every time!
by joules 7 years ago
what kind of drugs should be taken by a man suffering from halitosis.
by billd01603 6 years ago
Do you think the Joe Paterno statue at Penn State should be taken dowm?
by Link10103 3 years ago
Should the Bible be taken literally, or metaphorically?I would like it for one option or the other to be chosen, rather than both. The reason being is that usually when both are chosen, the literal parts are the good and the metaphorical ones are the bad. I would like to avoid contradictions and...
by Billie Kelpin 5 years ago
What steps should be taken if you think you might be named in a will?What if a relative has died and no one tells you whether or not you are named in the will? If you find a court record of a probate case online with a "final date to file claims," an "Inventory Due Date,"...
by Howard S. 5 years ago
What action should be taken to confront fraudulent voter registrations?What action should be taken when the number of registered "voters" exceeds the eligible population in a district (according to census or other reliable records)? The implication here is fraudulent voter registrations.
by neharahman17 8 years ago
my mother is having pain in lower abdomen.doctor has done ultrasound and told she is having...right side urinary tract.can u give me some information regarding this that what is this?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|