jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to lose weight by eating healthy?

1. profile image60
    prafullsnposted 6 months ago

How to lose weight by eating healthy?

I am overweight. I hate to exercise. Is it healthy if I lose weight by not eating much, if I eat one small meal a day plus snacks?

2. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 6 months ago

No. That is not healthy. There are tons, and tons of resources on the internet about how to lose weight in a healthy manner.

The body requires a minimum of 1200 calories just to keep you alive and breathing. If you eat less than this minimum amount your body will go into starvation mode and you are less likely to lose weight because your body thinks it is dying.

There are a ton of different calorie calculators to tell you what your recommended calorie intake for the day should be. Many of these factor in your weight, your activity level, and your weight loss goals.

You also have to be eating healthy foods for this to work. Whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins.

But you also need to exercise to burn off some of your existing fat. You don't have to go crazy. Walking at a brisk pace or riding a bike does wonders. Find a sport that you enjoy so it feels like fun instead of exercise.

1. profile image60
      prafullsnposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Chloe....but as i am too lazy about work out. So is there another way to loose weight?

2. nochance profile image91
      nochanceposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Nope. Even to get your stomach stapled you have to eat in a healthy way and prove that you will work toward your health goals.

working