jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

electromagnetic pollution creates diseases...

1. SparklingJewel profile image77
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

"For the first time in our evolutionary history, we have generated an entire secondary, virtual, densely complex environment — an electromagnetic soup — that essentially overlaps the human nervous system," says Michael Persinger, PhD, a neuroscientist at Laurentian University who has studied the effects of EMFs on cancer cells

http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archiv … rdous.aspx

2. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

That guy is creeeeepy lookin'. What a horrible picture.

SparklingJewelposted 7 years agoin reply to this

what guy?

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dr. Mercola

lololololol!!!

haven't seen the picture you are talking about...but I have seen him in many information videos...he's not so bad...

we all have photogenic issues at times, don't you think...HAHAHA!

that aside...did you read the information? smile

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/22/86/n114205065589_3381.jpg

Yup I read it. Sounds interesting, more info will come out in years to come. Just not sure how I feel about the research yet.

...seems pretty tame to me... sometimes people look odd or creepy to me too smile

the health modalities I am training in, or any energy medicine training, deal a lot with electromagnetic issues and how they affect us.

governments and militaries around the world have been "playing" with them for years looking for the ultimate weapons and human enhancements...

1. Colebabie profile image60
          Colebabieposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What "health modalities" are you training in?

Brain Gym (Educational Kinesiology) and Health Kinesiology...two systems based in the oriental medicine meridians and chakras system where chi (electromagnetic energy)flows

2. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

He looks like that guy you just KNOW is going to reach for your leg under the dinner table.

4. MikeNV profile image80
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

Mercola is a money grubber.

I was amused when I was researching him a few years back and he was in various forums asking other doctors questions that he didn't have answers to.

All he does is take other peoples work... then comment on it, then wrap it into products he can sell.

I'm not against what he does in terms of bringing and alternative viewpoint to life... but his analysis is based on a profit motive not on good or bad science.

Mercola is a "Health Speculator".  He has done ZERO real research on his own and his opinions are only that... and based on how he feels about other researchers.

He has grown his business by exploiting this countries desire for "cures" outside of a crass and cold allopathic community.

I wish there were a real voice for the alternative movement that wasn't selling out.

My Opinions.

working