jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Sleep Paralysis Why me???

1. Patiopursuit profile image60
    Patiopursuitposted 7 years ago

After two months of peaceful sleeping, I finally got another sleep paralysis experience last night and just like always, it was pretty scary. I started seeing things...no joke..anyone have any stories they like to share?

1. FranyaBlue profile image79
      FranyaBlueposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My mum used to suffer from this when she was younger. She has had some strange experiences like peoples faces floating around the room etc.

I think it's a mineral deficiency of some sort.....not sure

Patiopursuitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

yah...i once saw flashing green light really fast and saw someone's face, it was really scary and the worst part was i wasn't even asleep yet, i was just lying there and i got frozen within 2 minutes while lying in bed. during the time i didn't sleep for nearly 3 days

2. profile image0
        china manposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yep - your subconcious mind is a strange place to wander around in when it is in charge and you are aware of it huh ?!  Like floating around among your own symbols I think, the fact that each thing is dicrete, ie a face always looking at you - or if it a back it never turns around etc shows they are symbols in my book.  Then there is the flying off as out of body stuff, I have had that too.

that its cool like here and there, but i started having it nearly every 2 days at one point, crazy, and not just at night, anytime of the day, until i told my cousin about it and he started having it and i stopped, its like the spirit stopped following me, now i'm getting it again after 2 months lol

1. profile image0
            china manposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lay back and enjoy it - they will go soon enough.  You should take good notes and give them some thought - they are your subconcious you are seeing, would cost thousands to get a shrink in there big_smile

lol no way!!! seriously, the longer i hold in that stage the scarier it gets lol, i don't think i can last longer than a minute

working