jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Test results from my oncologist

1. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Some of you have asked that I keep you posted on my test results from my oncologist/hematologist visit today. My m-proteins have jumped up since my last visit, which isn't good news. For those of you familiar with medical jargon, someone with a 2.5 level of Iga paraproteins is diagnosed with multiple myeloma. My level has jumped to 1.9. Please keep the prayers/positive thoughts coming! I really appreciate them!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

We're all wishing you well.  What's the next step?

2. donotfear profile image88
      donotfearposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You got it, sister. I'll keep em coming.....

3. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

*HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* Habee those prayers and postive thoughts/vibes are still flying your way.

4. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years agoin reply to this

OK thoughts continued, thank you  and, are you ok? like...emotionally? and stuff. we love you

5. AEvans profile image80
      AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I will pray that all will be fine I will include you in every prayer. smile

2. aguasilver profile image82
    aguasilverposted 7 years ago

Habee, this may seem kinda odd, but I believe that cannabis oil solves your problem, I wrote a hub about a guy called Rick Simpson, and he has a video that is full of folk getting free from cancer using cannabis oil... either take a look at the hub, or Google Rick Simpson, Run from the cure, on YouTube.

Meanwhile, I will pray that Christ will intercede on your behalf.

John

3. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Habee I know you are going through it with worry right now but you have all my best wishes.

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Wish you well. smile

5. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

Babes, you got my positive thoughts coming!
    You are one of the few people who regularly post here on the forums for whom I a hold real respect for. I think you come across as a really genuine person and I wish you all the best in this sweetheart, whatever is going on here.

6. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Ron, there is no next step - that's what's so frustrating. It's a waiting game. They can't do anything until a definite diagnosis of MM, which may never happen. My m-proteins could stop rising and remain stagnant.

Aqua, I'm all about some cannabis! Can I drink the oil? lol

To everyone else - you guys are awesome!

1. profile image0

lol I guess you could, but..yould be better off eating brownies?

7. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

keeping good thoughts for you...

http://i39.tinypic.com/zjjfv8.gif

8. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Hi, Justine! I think I'm okay now. I was really down after first getting the news, and last night I could not fall asleep because I was so worried about getting my test results. I know that worrying won't help the situation, so I'm really trying not to. I'm going to try to put this on the "back burner" until my next test, which is October 1st. Of course, this is easier said than done...

1. profile image0

awww..waiting sux!!!!

backburner happens when you least expect it though. Really, something will come up to distract you.  smile

9. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Here I am, KCC!

10. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Justine and Julianna!

11. h.a.borcich profile image59
    h.a.borcichposted 7 years ago

Just now saw this thread habee - as alwys I will keep praying smile
    Holly

working