How to Clear Acne Fast and Permanently - 4 Secrets Reveal
4 Secrets on How to Clear Acne
Pimples, Go Away
Acne can ruin your social life. Many people want a solution but are ashamed to ask. Today I will share 4 secrets on how to clear acne permanently so you can feel confident about your appearance.
Acne is detrimental to the self esteem. It can devastate your appearance and leave a negative impression on your body image. As a result, whatever we face with acne is always unpleasant. I suffered from this skin disorder for almost 20 years.
Ever since the first breakout at the age of 15, I have spent a fortune on expensive creams in search of an effective remedy.
I have tried countless measures to clear off blemishes that I have almost become an âacne doctorâ in my own right. I have a collection of books such as how to clear acne overnight and how to clear acne redness.
You are lucky to have found this page as I am sharing 4 best tips to treat and prevent bad spots once and for all.
Bear in mind, there is absolutely no guarantee these methods will completely rid of your zits, but I am optimistic that they will greatly reduce the regularity of your breakouts.
You will find all the information that you need to know about how to get rid of your acne completely from your face and even your body. You will learn the reasons behind skin breakouts and the specific treatments that are proven to work.
Let us now start the journey!
How Do You Treat Your Acne?
What Causes Acne?
Acne is caused by the combination of oil, dirt and bacteria trapped inside your pores. Contrary to popular belief, acne is not the result of not cleaning your face properly. The basic reason behind this disorder is hormonal imbalance.
That is the reason why most breakouts took place throughout puberty. Hormonal imbalance is responsible for the overproduction of sebum/oil, blackheads and whiteheads. This eventually leads to bacterial infection, inflammation and breakouts.
The main causes of hormonal imbalance include:
- Physical and mental stress
- Hormones in your food especially animal products
- Poor diet and nutrition
- Food with high glycemic index
Keep Reading, you don't want to miss this!
Four Secrets on How to Clear Acne Blemishes
Most of us would be happy applying some gel or cream each time a breakout occurs. However, for those who want complete eradication of this issue, there is something more that has to be done.
I am revealing the 4 secrets that you should follow in order to obtain a clear complexion.
The first trick is to balance your hormones, which are often the root cause of your skin problems. If you want to understand how to clear pimples permanently, hormonal balancing is an essential step.
It can help prevent future breakouts, reduce pimple inflammation and stop the overproduction of sebum.
In order to balance your hormones you must:
1. Avoid stress.
2. Relax and try some yoga 10 minutes per day.
3. Avoid caffeine and sugar.
4. Eat low glycemic index foods such as wholegrain, legumes, vegetables and oat bran.
5. Go for 'brown' instead of 'white' bread, pasta and rice.
6. Get all the essential vitamins and minerals
7. Opt for Omega 3 fatty acids found in fish. This will help reduce inflammation and swelling.
8. Take B complex vitamins, magnesium and zinc. Your skin will begin to glow.
9. Take hormone balancing herbs like Maca, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha and Turmeric.
Detox your system
Detoxification is the process of eliminating harmful chemicals or toxins from your body. Toxins are responsible for skin inflammation and hormonal fluctuation, which will eventually lead to breakouts.
Below are 5 simple steps to remove toxins.
1. You can eliminate toxins by exercising and sweating.
2. Stop drinking alcohol and caffeine related products.
3. Stop smoking.
4. Drink around 6 glasses of water per day.
5. Use a bentonite clay mask to draw out toxins from your skin.
4 Most Effective Skin Care Ingredients
There are 4 common skin care ingredients that are very effective in treating zits. You should look for these ingredients in your skin care products.
They are as follows:
1. Benzoyl Peroxide - kills acne bacteria.
2. Salicylic acid - reduce swelling and loosen clogged pores, prevent the formation of blackheads/whiteheads.
3. Alpha Hydroxy Acids - remove dead skin cell, promote smoother skin, reduces acne scars.
4. Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and speeds up healing process.
Daily Skin Care Routines
There are several verified skin care routines to treat your existing zits and further improving your complexion.
They are as follows:
1. Wash your face twice daily. Do not wash more than 3 times/day.
2. Never pick your skin. Picking your skin can result in scarring.
3. Always use a non-comedogenic facial cleanser.
4. Use a moisturizer that is non-comedogenic, oil-free and water-based.
If you want more information on how to treat pimples, you can visit the following links below.
- 7 Best Supplements for Acne with Shocking Results
Discover the most POWERFUL supplements to clear up pimples COMPLETELY. 7 best supplements for acne backed by Latest research. 110% Guaranteed Results
- How to Clear Acne - 21 Day Sugar Detox
Learn how to clear break outs naturally by eliminating sugar intake. Learn the correct and incorrect foods for your diet that can cause pimples. 21 day diet plan included.
- Acne No More Ebook Review
Does "Acne No More" really work? Does it really stop acne causing hormones and toxins? Does it really prevent breakouts and eliminate bad complexion? Read the Pros & Cons now.
- Does Exposed Skin Care Work? Key Facts You MUST Know
Does Exposed Skin Care work? Warning: Exposed might be too strong for you. DO NOT try Exposed acne treatment until you read my SHOCKING report
- How to Clear Acne Fast
For a more in-depth discussion on hormonal balancing and detoxification, you can read all about it in this article.
Final Words on How to Clear Acne Permanently
Dealing with acne requires patience and consistency. It took me over 15 years to manage my skin problems. My best advice for anyone is perseverance.
I am certain that you will have great improvements in the severity of your acne if you follow my tips.
Anyway, I hope you treasure my 4 secrets on how to clear acne and give it a try.